"Associated Weavers (AW) is one of the biggest producers of tufted broadloom carpet in Europe. The company is headquartered in Ronse, in East Flanders, Belgium. Our main production site is located there too.
Centrepoint Carpets source their Associated Weavers collections through O'Dea & Co. Currently we have the following collections available :
- Invictus Collection (iVinci 100% SDO Stainaway yarn)
- Sensuality Collection (iSense 100% Polyamide)
- Stainaway Collection (100% Stainguard XL Polypropylene)
- Stainaway Harvest Heathers
- Stainaway Promenade
- Stainaway Satisfaction
- Stainaway Stainguard Saxony
- Stainaway Sophistication
- Stainaway Temptation
- Stainaway Tuftex Twist & Stripes
- Stainaway Tweed
- Stainaway Ultra
Stainaway Collection Main features :
- Made with Stainguard XL 100% Polypropylene - Bleach cleanable carpet
- All Stainaway Collection ranges include at least a 15 year stain and 15 year Wear warranty.
- All carpets comprise of 2-ply yarn meaning it is stronger than regular single ply yarn carpets.
More from Associated Weavers....
"In 2015 our 630 dedicated employees achieved the production and sale of 28.1 million square metres of carpet, which translates into a turnover of 178 million euros. We export to over 55 countries and have sales offices in the United Kingdom and Germany.
From the start, in the late 60s of the last century, AW has been the designer par excellence of printed broadloom carpet. For years AW’s innovative designs have been trendsetters and therefore much in demand in Europe and the United Kingdom. We have managed, better than anyone else, to bring the rich and luxuriant Axminster designs and colours to life in our carpets. For some considerable time demand for carpet with contrasting motifs has been declining sharply in some of the major markets. Today many consumers prefer monochrome carpets or speckled or tone-on-tone designs. By keeping a close watch on all the main trends and innovations in terms of colour, texture and technique in the world of interior decoration and interior textiles, we succeed, again and again, in developing and marketing creative, contemporary and innovative qualities of carpet."
To find out more about Associated Weavers go to www.carpetyourlife.com